Supports the customer in the development of simulation mission command training exercises. Provides event planning, execution and assessments of exercise events; analyzes policy, integrates new and emerging training capabilities, coordinates actions with other organizations, and prepares various types of presentations and papers.
- Supervises contractor personnel in the conduct of analytic research and preparation of products in support of mission command training seminars, exercises, planning events and other client support as required.
- Responsible for ensuring contract deliverables are submitted on time in compliance with the performance work statement and insuring products and exercise support products are doctrinally correct.
- Represents the company to the customer through frequent interactions with group commanders, chief observer trainers, warfighting chiefs, and senior personnel. Participate in key events, such as mission analysis, decision briefs, rehearsal and operations briefings, and after action reviews.
- Oversee the setup of contractor operations at exercise locations worldwide. Performs other duties as directed.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
-BA and 12+ years of related experience or equivalent.
- Required: MEL 4 graduate, former field grade officer. Successfully served in a key developmental position at brigade/battalion level. Demonstrated knowledge in all Army and Joint regulations and manuals.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel. Ability to develop and present briefings.
- Candidate must have a TOP SECRET / SCI clearance to access classified network.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Former Battalion Commander. Former MCTP Chief of Operations Group (COG). MEL 1 graduate or equivalent. SAMS graduate. Retired COL (O6) equivalent or above. Successfully served on Division/Corps level staff positions.