Leidos is looking for Data Scientist with these skills:
- Ability to build statistical models, test hypotheses, visualize, summarize, interpret, and report on data holdings. Perform research on social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) using quantitative and qualitative content analytics. Plan, organize, arrange, and implement training and outreach activities for various projects and programs across the larger data science community within Leidos and our customers.
- data manipulation, analytic tools, and data visualization
- constructing and performing complex database search queries
- computer science concepts and data content
- programming or statistics
Experience with a statistical package (e.g. SPSS, R, or SAS)
Social network and link analysis tools (e.g. NodeXL, Palantir)
Foreign language experience is a plus
External Referral Eligible
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 8+ years’ experience. Advanced degree preferred.