The basic requirements for the Exercise Planning job req are going to be outlined as follows:
- Skilled exercise planning officers with at least 12 years of practical experience with exercise planning in the Intelligence Community.
- The candidate needs to be a self-starter able to effectively communicate with senior managers and coordinate with partners in verbal and written formats.
- Candidate must be Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Certified, Master Exercise Practitioner Program (MEPP) Certified.
- Candidate must be familiar with the exercise business model and be able to take an exercise from the concept stage through to post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and when applicable implementation of results.
- Candidate must be able to chair and brief at planning conferences and be able to culminate findings in clear succinct reporting that will be actionable to the managers and fellow planners.
- Candidate must be willing to travel in support of customer goals. Estimated travel is up to 10% of the schedule
- External Referral Eligible
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 8+ years of related experience.
Requires TS security clearance with polygraph.
• Intelligence community or military experience required
• Strong background with various Intelligence Community tools and databases is required
• Candidates should have a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (i.e. multiple phone calls, monitor cable traffic/e-mails, tasking from various government agencies, etc.)Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500