Leidos is looking for an experienced contracts manager to serve as Associate Director of Contracts Compliance in the Corporate Contracts Organization.
The successful candidate will use his or her deep domain expertise in US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices to develop and maintain Policies, Procedures and Training for Leidos’ enterprise contracts organization to ensure that Leidos’ Contract Management practices are compliant with the various regulations and contract requirements that govern Leidos’ business .
The position is also responsible for maintaining Leidos’ approved DFARS Property System and, as a senior member of the Compliance amp; Operations team, will be required to serve as leader and subject matter expert on various enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Lead the development and on-going management of Policies, Procedures and Training for Leidos’ core Contract Management processes (including pre-award activities, Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) management, contract award, contract modification and contract close-out) for US Federal, State amp; Local, Commercial and International contracts
- Monitor and provide input on emerging regulation and regulatory changes in the US Federal and State amp; Local contracting environment (including FAR, DFARS, Federal Agency Supplements, State amp; Local requirements and CAS); ensure Leidos’ Policies, Procedures and Training for Contract Management remain compliant and up to date
- Lead the Property Management function to ensure continued maintenance and improvement to Leidos’ approved DFARS Property Management System.
- Lead the management and governance of Leidos’ Contract Management Entities, including DUNS numbers, CAGE codes, representations amp; certifications and past performance report monitoring
- Lead the development, review and periodic certification of SOX, DFARS and operational controls as it relates to Leidos’ Contract Management processes
- Act as subject matter expert for Contract Management on corporate initiatives, including merger amp; acquisition activities, process improvement projects and organizational development activities.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Leidos’ regulators, industry associations and peer companies as it relates to Contract Management
- Lead, coach and develop team of direct reports and serve as mentor and coach to others in the Contracts function
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or similar and minimum 12 years of experience in US Federal contracting environment.
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role, including managing a team of direct reports
- Deep subject matter expertise in the FAR, DFARS and CAS
- Strong stakeholder management and senior leadership relationship management skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- MBA or similar post-graduate qualification
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar