Are you ready to join a winning team? The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for an IT Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician at Ft. Gordon, GA.
The Hardware Support and Maintenance Technician will be part of a dynamic team supporting HQ INSCOM information technology systems. Successful candidate will have a demonstrated capability of resolving Tier I/Tier II hardware, software, and application problems without supervision. These duties include, but are not limited to diagnosing and resolving workstation software and hardware problems, common Microsoft Office issues, printer issues, basic network (LAN) issues, scheduling amp; troubleshooting video tele-conferences (VTCs), following approved processes and procedures, and troubleshooting these issues in person, over the phone, or through remote system access. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of Active Directory Users amp; Computers, security groups and NTFS permissions, Cisco network/LAN principles, MS Windows 8 or 10, MS Office, desktop amp; laptop hardware, etc. Primary Responsibilities:
- Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services
- Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
- Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
- Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
- Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
- Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
- Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel
- HS Diploma or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
- IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP
- Communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Experience with Remedy
- Experience with US military Intelligence networks and organizations.
I2TS3 Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500