Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) cybersecurity program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team to include a Cybersecurity Program Lead. This program will be located in the DC Metro area.
This key role provides a technical leadership role over all cybersecurity functions delivered comprising more than 100 people. This person acts as the primary interface for all operational and program support cybersecurity issues to senior government customers covering areas including: cybersecurity operations, compliance, technical architecture, continuous diagnostics and mitigation, and supply chain risk management.
• 20+ years IT experience, to include:
o 12+ years of which experience is with enterprise cybersecurity
o 5+ years of experience managing cybersecurity teams, including technical leadership
• CISSP, CISM, SANS, or other related certifications
• Master’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, MIS, related fields, or Bachelor’s degree with additional 4 years’ experience
• Prior experience managing cybersecurity tasks for a federal agency, preferably the Department of Energy
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: endpoint protection, network security, security operations, incident response, policy, vulnerability management, FISMA compliance, and related areas
• Current “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance.
• Experience supporting government agencies with their continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) and supply chain risk management programs
• Experience working in and managing a security operations center
• Program management experience with programs $20M/year and larger