Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) cybersecurity program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team to include Cybersecurity Program Analysts. This program will be located in the DC Metro area.
This position will provide program and project impact analysis to the Government in terms of cost, schedule and performance parameters in assessment any potential issues; evaluate cost, performance, applicability and effectiveness of cybersecurity solutions being offered for consideration; identify any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule, or performance; notify the Government and recommend methods for implementing the recommended change. Upon Government approval, assist the Government in coordinating and implementing the change identifying emerging cybersecurity solutions and innovative industry best practices for potential integration for maximize efficiencies and cost savings.
• 8+ years IT experience, to include:
o 4+ years of experience with enterprise cybersecurity
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, MIS, related fields, or equivalent experience
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: strategic planning, policy, cybersecurity architecture, and cybersecurity project management
• Ability to obtain a “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance.
• CISSP, CISM, SANS, or other related certifications
• PMP certification
• Prior experience managing cybersecurity tasks for a federal agency, preferably the Department of Energy
• Experience working in and managing a security operations center
• Experience in a compliance/audit role
• Current Public Trust, “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance