Leidos is currently looking for a Field Service Technician in Fort Gordon, GA. This position will be in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Field Service Technician shall monitor and troubleshoot enterprise level network connectivity, to include critical applications and servers as identified. Provide installation/de-installation of telecommunications equipment, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and repair of existing and new hardware, software, and cabling. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- HSD or GED with 6 years of relevant experience OR Associate's Degree with 4 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of relevant experience OR Master's Degree.
- Active TS/SCI
- 85570.01M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification; candidates require one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500