Leidos is currently looking for a Software Developer in Fort Gordon, GA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.Software Developer shall design and implement databases for specific operational requirements. This includes maintaining referential integrity to ensure all of the tables are consistent when additions, deletions, and modifications are made. This task includes optimizing database performance when queries are requested.
In addition, Software Developer will code less complex software and web applications using common commercially accepted programming languages (HTML, JAVA, XML, CGI, Visual Basic, C++). Maintain functioning user-accessible software and web applications. Support software and web application planning and deployment.
Software Developer does the following:
Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web- based applications.
Troubleshoots software and web problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications.
Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features, algorithms, animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications.
• Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
• Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
• Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
• Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
• Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant) • Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
• Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
• Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
• Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
HSD or GED with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience,
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCPPreferred Qualifications Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field. I2TS3