The Health Products and Solutions Operation currently has an opening for an Engineering Project Manager to support a large healthcare contract in Rockville, MD. This position is contingent on contract award.
• Develop and maintain the project schedule.
• Support the planning and facilitation of technical meetings and working group sessions
• Capture meeting and working group minutes containing highly technical network engineering and architecture material. Provide status updates to stakeholders.
• Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
• Assess and report risks/mitigations/contingencies.
• Facilitate project meetings/discussion, oversee lifecycle compliance and provide guidance to ensure project objectives are met.
• Actively engage in change management with stakeholders to ensure successful acceptance and readiness of delivered solution.
• Preparation and coordination of project documentation.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience with supporting efforts to integrate disparate systems
• Ability to identify potential interoperability or compatibility issues
• Ability to communicate with technical and non–technical audiences effectively
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• BA or BS degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• Experience with identifying and translating in–between functional and technical requirements
• Advanced ability to Plan, organize, and facilitate collaborative meetings
• Knowledge of enterprise IT, including Cloud computing, virtual desktops, and systems engineering, such as systems development life cycle or testing
• 6 years of experience with analyzing IT–related projects in organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures, protocols, or risks.
• Demonstrable experience of efficient Work planning amp; Critical Path Analysis
• PMP and ITIL certifications preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500