The Health Products and Solutions Operation currently has an opening for a Requirements Manager to support a large healthcare contract in Rockville, MD. This position is contingent on contract award.
Responsible for gathering all project requirements across the TO.
Requirements definition and documentation activities to include:
- Documenting requirements in customer approved templates
- Requirements Control
Participate and facilitate all requirements gathering meetings with customer and technical teams
Storing all requirements documents in specified shared locations
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five (5) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. With a Master’s degree, three (3) years of general experience is acceptable. With a PhD, one (1) year of general experience is required.
• Experience with supporting efforts to integrate disparate systems
• Ability to identify potential interoperability or compatibility issues
• Ability to communicate with technical and non–technical audiences effectively
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• BA or BS degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• Experience with identifying and translating in–between functional and technical requirements
• Advanced ability to Plan, organize, and facilitate collaborative meetings
• Knowledge of enterprise IT, including Cloud computing, virtual desktops, and systems engineering, such as systems development life cycle or testing
• 6 years of experience with analyzing IT–related projects in organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures, protocols, or risks.
• Demonstrable experience of efficient Work planning amp; Critical Path Analysis
• PMP and ITIL certifications preferred.Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500