Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) IT program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team to include Office Automation and Collaboration positions (listed below). This program will be primarily located in the Washington, DC Metro area.
These positions provide Office Automation and Collaboration support to include the following:
O365 and Skype
These positions will support the DOE implementation of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of services, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with its accompanying online communications service, Skype for Business (Chat, Presence, desktop VTC, application sharing).
Storage and Backup/Restore/Archive
These positions will provide network-based and cloud-based storage, backup and recovery, and archive of documents. This will include the ability to access files remotely, across devices that include Windows-based machines, Macintosh computers and devices, and Android-based devices.
These positions will manage the Microsoft Active Directory (AD) infrastructure, including, but not limited to all AD domain controllers, global catalog services, flexible single master operation (FSMO) roles, trust relationships, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) for single sign-on, Azure Active Directory in the cloud, and enforcement of object identifiers (OIDs) for personal identity verification (PIV).
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent and two (2) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. With a Master’s degree one (1) year of general experience is required. With a PhD, no additional general experience is required
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies, methods, processes, and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
• Ability to pass the initial PIV access background check to achieve a DOE public trust clearance
• Ability to obtain an “L” (Secret) or “Q” (Top Secret) level clearance
• Experience supporting DOE or other government agencies
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, FSMO, roles
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Skype for Business
• Experience with desktop backup and recovery, archiving, eDiscovery tools
• Experience with interfacing with PKI, HSPD-12 or CAC multi-factor authentication
• Knowledge of ITIL service management concepts
• Current DOE Public Trust, “L” (Secret) or “Q” (Top Secret) level clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500