Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) IT program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team to include VoIP and Unified Communications positions (listed below). This program will be primarily located in the Washington, DC Metro area.
These positions provide centrally managed VoIP telephone services over IP networks for end users at all customer locations.
VoIP and UC integration
These positions will provide solution design and provisioning services, configuration and deployment of devices, and transition customers from on-premises services to the managed Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) cloud infrastructure. This also includes maintenance and monitoring, patch and update management, administrative services, service desk, license management, and incident and problem resolution.
Legacy Phone/PBX support and retirement
These positions will provide continuing support for legacy analog and non-VoIP telephone service. When the transition to VoIP is complete, this effort will reduce or eliminate legacy on-premises telephone service replaced by VoIP capabilities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent and two (2) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. With a Master’s degree one (1) year of general experience is required. With a PhD, no additional general experience is required
• Experience with Voice over IP (VoIP) networks
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies, methods, processes, and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
• Ability to pass the initial PIV access background check to achieve a DOE public trust clearance
• Ability to obtain an “L” (Secret) or “Q” (Top Secret) level clearance
• Experience supporting DOE or other government agencies
• Experience with legacy analog telephone systems and networks
• Experience with Cisco networking components
• Knowledge of ITIL service management concepts
• Current DOE Public Trust, “L” (Secret) or “Q” (Top Secret) level clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500