Leidos is seeking a Software Configuration Management Specialist on Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
As a Journeyman Software Configuration Management Specialist for the Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR) Software Sustainment program; you will support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) efforts, including resolution of Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), operation/maintenance of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE), Certification and Accreditation efforts, Radiant Mercury integration and test, Blue Force Tracking integration and test, software integration and test facilities operations, and technical support and integration of the FBCB2 software capabilities and interfaces with current and future weapons platforms.
• Write Configuration Management (CM) Plans.
• Audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
• Perform audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
• Participate in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
• 2 years functional CM experience.
• 4 years of additional functional CM experience may be substituted for the degree.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
• Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR).
• Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
• Willing to travel up to 10% within the CONUS to support operational requirements.
apgjobsExternal Referral Eligible