Leidos is currently looking for a Cyber Security CND-SP Infrastructure Support in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Cyber Security CND-SP Infrastucture Support shall investigate and analyze all response activities related to cyber security incidents within the network environment or enclave in coordination with INSCOM G6 Cyber Security Division under a tiered response structure; serve as action officer coordinating cyber security sanitization and reporting; perform incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact and track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.Primary Responsibilities
• Identify and report detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of indications and warnings (I amp;W) and attack, sensing, and warning (AS amp;W) indicators
• Respond to identified network or system cyber incidents
• Analyze, contain, eradicate malicious code
• Prepare and disseminate AS amp;W to enterprise and the CND-SP community
• Conduct cyber trend analysis as well as malware analysis
• Disseminate and report cyber related activities and trends• Support or conduct CND/CI coordination and reporting to the organization, DoD, and IC
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 4 Years
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M CSSP Infrastructure Support - Must have one of the following: CEH, GICSP, SSCP
Preferred Qualifications . Bachelor's Degree in relevant field I2TS3