Leidos is currently looking for a Senior Systems Architect in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Senior Systems Architect shall provide expertise and support for Government programs that bases the entire architecture on a central enterprise wide implementation of Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c databases. (The focus is on providing integrated services to an Army and Joint Enterprise Architecture on multiple networks.)
The contractor shall participate in requirement analysis planning in support of implementation of new network architectures and the migration and integration of current legacy network architectures. The contractor shall examine networks for the purpose of achieving long term, full-scale integration required for the Government. The contractor shall develop options for process improvement and develop tools as directed to support analyses. The contractor shall maintain and upgrade network capabilities as directed. The contractor shall conduct the analysis but decisions remains with the Government. The contractor shall ensure that all recommendations are in compliance with all applicable National, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Army requirements.
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
- Active TS/SCI
- HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
- 85570.01M IASAE Level II - Must have one of the following: CASP CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500