Leidos is currently looking for a Field Service Technician in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
The Field Service Technician shall monitor and troubleshoot enterprise level network connectivity, to include critical applications and servers as identified. Provide installation/de-installation of telecommunications equipment, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and repair of existing and new hardware, software, and cabling.
The Field Service Technician shall install, test and maintain system and subsystem voice and data communications systems and facilities, both existing and new, to include major end items, all associated terminal and ancillary equipment and supporting cable, duct and conduit distribution systems.
The Field Service Technician shall install and activate secure voice and data channel connectivity via landline (fiber and copper), microwave, and satellite communication systems. The contractor shall provide certifications to operate, configure, and repair various types of Communications Security (COMSEC) equipment.
The Field Service Technician shall perform daily operation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of network equipment in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs), and Tech Control Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) on existing and expanded networks and sub-networks or new multimedia-based technologies, which include integrated voice, data and video communications, interactive training, and other implementations of integrated voice, data, and video imaging. Contractors shall be required to travel throughout the Military District of Washington (MDW) whenever needed for installation and maintenance support.
• Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
• Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
• Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
• Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
• Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
• Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
Basic Qualifications<?xml:namespace prefix = o />