Leidos has a job opening beginning in the Fall of 2017 for a Software Engineer Intern/Co-Op in Reston, VA. US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. POSITION/PROGRAM SUMMARY:
Work will consist of a wide range of projects to include: mobile app design and development, securing mobile devices including communications, integration and interface development of various security products, integration and interface development of various analytic products, implementation of automated behavioral analysis tools to monitor network traffic, integration of mobile capabilities for logistics, modernization of web-based user interfaces.
Tasks that Students will perform: Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Perform software analysis, design, development and test of specific requirements related to Windows, Linux and mobile operating systems. Determine system and software specifications and architecture to meet customer requirements. US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
- Current enrollment in an accredited college or university, pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or directly related field.
- The student must be willing/able to take a semester off to work through the spring (Jan-Aug) semester.
- Knowledge of Java, XML/XSL, mobile application programming, and database systems. Additional skills should include knowledge of mobile technologies, web services, SOA, C/C+, LINUX, encryption, security, and communications.
- Proficiency in computer applications, languages, technologies, set-up and configurations, trouble shooting, and system design.
- US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- Eligible to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance.
-Familiarity with software security requirements and Information Assurance policies. LeidosInternship
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500