This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. This position is part-time, anticipated to be 50% time.
Senior Instructor with considerable subject matter expertise needed to plan, conduct, develop, and evaluate a training course for an expert-level audience. The instructor will provide support under a larger program and will coordinate with the program on course goals, objectives, and needs. The Senior instructor will propose improvements to the existing curriculum and help craft modules to push training to a higher level.
- Design or redesign as required, course content and training materials using blended learning principles to create engaging and effective training.
- Deliver high-quality classroom instruction that effectively conveys the skills and expertise outlined in the course objectives to students.
- Document, update, and maintain course lesson plans.
- Conceptualize and design blocks of training to create training products, for example hardcopy course materials, job aides, video, and multimedia presentations.
- Coordinate, plan, and deliver the training course multiple times a year.
- Act as the central point of contact for the course for students, track and manage course enrollments, work collaboratively with Registrars for enrollment, student credit, and course scheduling.
- Provide written post-course evaluations including analysis of student feedback and incorporate suggestions into course materials and design.
- Baccalaureate degree and at least ten (10) years of direct experience in the instructor’s area of expertise.
- Experienced senior IC all-source analyst, with direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures amp; new approaches to analysis.
- Experience in teaching, instructional design, mentoring, and course facilitation and delivery.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively convey learning and training materials though a variety of platforms.
Instructor certification (such as CPLP or other industry certification)
Former member of senior staff
Master’s Degree or higher
**External Referral Eligible**
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500