Leidos is actively interviewing for a CI/HUMINT Collection Management Analyst to join our team in Tampa, Florida.
This position shall support MARCENT with CI/HUMINT analysis, CI/HUMINT targeting, collection management, and utilization of CI/HUMINT databases and systems across the classification spectrum (Open Source through TS/ SCI) in all CI/HUMINT activities in support of MARCENT forces.
* Provides subject matter expertise regarding CI/HUMINT analysis and collections management.
* Provide media analysis and an effects assessment capability that measure the effects of the Commanders #39; themes, communications objectives, and engagement activities.
* Develops, reviews, and recommends to the G2X input to the command position on CI/HUMINT requirements, targeting support, and analytical products.
* Develop briefings and reports up to and including TS/SCI level of access as required.
* Experience utilizing intelligence and DoD systems such as HOTR, PALANTIR, CHROME and M3.
* Experience in CI collection management requirements at the MEF, MARFOR and joint levels.
* TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
* College degree in related field with 4 or more years of experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.