Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) cybersecurity program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team. This program will be located in the DC Metro area. This position will be responsible for overseeing intrusion analysts, performing investigations and escalations of relevant security alerts, and addressing issues arising in the security operations center (SOC) during their shifts.
• 8+ years IT experience, to include:
o 4+ years of experience with enterprise cybersecurity including experience working in a SOC and operating a security information and event management (SIEM) system
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, MIS, related fields, or equivalent experience
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: strategic planning, policy, cybersecurity architecture, and cybersecurity project management
• Ability to obtain a “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance.
• CISSP, CISM, SANS, or other related certifications
• PMP certification
• Prior experience managing cybersecurity tasks for a federal agency, preferably the Department of Energy
• Experience working in and managing a security operations center
• Experience in a compliance/audit role
• Current Public Trust, “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance