Leidos's Defense Health Operation is seeking a Rhapsody Developer on the DHMSM Contract in Vienna, VA.
Support development of interfaces using Orion Rhapsody. The Rhapsody developer is responsible for configuring, unit testing, and assembly testing interfaces within the Rhapsody environment. The developer will work with other members of the interface team, application teams, testing teams, and external system teams. Must be strong in both verbal and written communication, experienced in implementation methodologies, and a strong troubleshooter. Able to mentor junior team members. The developer will periodically provide Tier 3 development support for Production issues assisting Operations technicians.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
· Recent/current certification with Orion Rhapsody <?xml:namespace prefix = o />
· 2+ years experience in inpatient clinical or revenue cycle setting
· Experience with the full Orion Rhapsody implementation lifecycle
· Experience with IHE profiles/XCA/XDS preferred.
· Experience with Subversion or similar version control systems.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
holiday referral eligible