Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group currently has a need for an All-Source Analyst knowledgeable in foreign air and space threats to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community partners.
* Conduct data collection and research using publicly available and classified sources of Information
* Analyze resulting information in accordance with government-provided standards and methods
* Enter data into appropriate NASIC systems IAW provided formats and within time constraints
* Prepare documents, analytic reports, and multi-media products
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
* Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience preferred, but combination of Bachelor's degree appropriate level of applicable experience is acceptable.
* Knowledge of the Middle East Region, including an understanding of foreign adversary emerging technology threats and capabilities, as well as foreign adversary leadership and cultural influences.
* Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
* Experience with intelligence databases and research methodologies
* Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills
* Ability to work successfully and smoothly under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Degree in Regional Security studies, International Relations, National Security, Political Science, Cultural Studies, Foreign Language Studies, or related fields of study.
* Experience working at NASIC or at a major combatant command.
* Experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT)