The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Sr. Systems Administrator/Site Lead at Ft. Stewart, GA.
Senior-level Systems Administrator/Site Lead will lead a team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The successful candidate will perform all Systems Administrator duties providing direct support to enterprise networked systems and managing Microsoft server infrastructure solutions across multiple solution areas in a DoD enterprise environment.
- Be authorized to act on site-specific matters relating to daily operations
- Act as the first-line supervisor for site employees
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks.
- Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Administer Active Directory services, member servers and storage, integrate new technologies into new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of enterprise systems.
- Determine isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, and/or any combination thereof.
- Provide Tier II and III IT support.
- Perform installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of desktop computers and related systems.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, servers, and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Perform desktop installation, basic cabling, network monitoring, and troubleshooting of the network and systems residing on the network.
- Perform account maintenance, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Assist in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisition and upgrades.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate the organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Assist with documenting and cataloging systems for historical and information assurance purposes.
•High School diploma/GED with 10+ years of relevant experience, OR Associate's degree with 8+ years of experience, OR Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience.
•Currently possess DoD 8140/8570.1-M IAT/IAM Baseline Certification IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+|ce, SSCP.
•Currently possess an active TS/SCI with Poly security clearance.
•Relevant Microsoft certification.
•Advanced at designing, evaluating, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 R2 using the most current technologies.
•Knowledge of the following systems and tools: SCCM, Hyper-V, CommVault, SQL, IIS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ACAS, HBSS.
•Experienced with patching and system upgrades that occurs in a classified environment.
•Experience with BMC Remedy IT Service Management software.
•Experience working with demanding high ranking customers and staff.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500