JOB DESCRIPTION: Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Security Systems Technician at a secure industrial facility in Ft. Worth, TX. This Leidos program is currently funded through March 2018.
Support the installation and testing of the integrated security system (ISS) at a secure industrial facility in Ft. Worth, TX. Maintain inventory control, support system testing, conduct quality control inspections, support minor installation activities, provide weekly status input, and support stakeholder meetings.
• Track inventory of components from receipt, to warehouse storage, to final installation location. Maintain tracking database and disposition of materials. Routine validation of data and verification down to the serial number of components.
• Support system testing (hardware and software) both in the field and at the monitoring locations. Support tripping of alarms, challenging access control system, opening tampers, and checking camera call ups. Coordinate testing times, follow prescribed testing procedures, document results, and obtain necessary signatures.
• Conduct quality control inspections. Inspect installed materials against drawings and specifications. Redline drawings against as-built conditions. Track issues to closure.
• Support minor installation activities, including spotting lifts, opening enclosures, and replacing batteries.
• Provide written weekly status reports on work accomplished and upcoming work.
• Support stakeholder and internal meetings with status and answering questions from multiple levels within and outside the organization.
• Interact on a routine basis with the customer and subcontractors.
• Coordinate with a diverse team (trades, customer, contractors) to pull the resources together necessary to test or execute a specific task at a specific location.
• Work safely within the strict facility guidelines
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance from the Department of Treasury
• 3+ years supporting electronic security systems
• Ability to read security drawings
• Ability to work with a team and diverse set of stakeholders
• High school diploma
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Experience on Government contracts and/or working on Government sites
• Hands-on ability to assist in installation of low voltage systems
• Knowledge of us of standard testing tools (multi-meters)
• Use of ladders, hand tools, and ability to move equipment to and from locations across a large industrial facility.
• Transportation to and from the facility
• Solid interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy
• Experience with Hirsch/Identiv product lines, certification a plus
• Holds existing security clearance
• Has held a Public Trust clearance
• Associates or higher level degree in the sciences or trade school or related military training
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500