Leidos Veterans Health has an immediate opening for Veterans Affairs Account Management Lead. Selected candidate will function as an Integrated Process Team member to support across the Department of Veterans Affairs account.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and review consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data
- Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function
- Participate in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc
- May also participate in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Provide and/or initiate sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools
- Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college / university and 12 years of professional experience related to business development, capture management, or account management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in locating, shaping, and winning new business opportunities as well as penetrating new markets
- Strong experience in developing and growing new business pipeline, capturing profitable and strategic new business, and building strong internal and external teams
- Proven experience closing new business in government IT space
- Prior Veterans Affairs relationship experience a plus.