Leidos is seeking a Senior Information Assurance Engineer in either Vicksburg MS, Hillsboro OR, or Huntsville, AL.
Role Description: Technical Subject Matter Expert for cyber security in the area of identifying, developing, implementing, and continuous monitoring of information technology hardware and software secure configurations within an enterprise architecture construct. Directly interact and support ACE-IT CIRT, NOC, SOC, IT Operations, and Engineering proponents to validate that DoD, Army, and DISA mandated IA and cybersecurity guidelines are integrated into the ACE-IT architecture on the principles of Defense in Depth as well as continuous sustainment of real-time risk management and vulnerability assessment. Regular tasking would include but not be limited to secure baseline identification and validation, vulnerability and threat assessment, and security model architecture and design validation, enforcement of cyber policy and standards, and internal auditing for cyber security compliance.
• Support, as needed, SA, VMSA, and NA Vulnerability Remediation Efforts by assisting in the gathering of remediation guidance from internal reporting, Vendors, US Cybercom, CERT, etc.
• Integrate within SOC, Engineering and Operations teams to consult on IA projects, tasks, and IA requests directed to these teams
• Review, monitor, and assist in the enforcement of DISA STIG compliance of all ACE-IT network devices
• Support CIRT assigned SOC incidents as needed
• Help identify and improve SOC/CIRT processes and procedures
• Ensure IT infrastructure devices logs are captured within ArcSight and assist in monitoring log files
• Front–end the patching process by identifying and tracking all required security fixes based on the ACE-IT software inventory, quantity; maintain master database of all applicable MSN, KB’s, supersedes, and expired
• Support McAfee Policy Auditor for STIG and IAVA Audit compliance and required reporting
• Implement SCAP benchmarks for STIG compliance and perform SCAP compliance scans
• Provide SME reach-back support to the VMSAG to ensure that 1% or less of ACE-IT systems are highly vulnerable week over week
• Support SCCM Client Health Remediation activities
• Direct VMSA to drive lingering individual IAV compliance as well as STIG compliance to gt;=95%
• Other IA assignments as directed
8-10+ years’ experience in the following areas:
1) Cyber security, Information Assurance/Information System Security Engineering
2) Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture
3) DISA STIG and SRR compliance test and verification
4) ACAS/SCAP vulnerability scanning, Penetration testing, network forensics, and auditing
5) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
6) Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college in Computer Science, Information Technology, science, mathematics or related field.
Clearance: Must possess current/active Top Secret clearance
Desired Certifications and Qualifications: CISSP, CCNA, CCDA, CISA, MCP
• Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
• Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint
• Dell Poweredge servers
• Dell laptops and workstations
Server amp; Operating Systems / Software
• Windows 2008/2012 Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/Powershell Scripting, Windows 7/10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, Tenable Security Center and Nessus
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500