The Program provides the customer with an enterprise Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution - to enable authentications, authorizations and directory services. Activities may include COTS integration with Oracle's IdAM products, packaging/scripting of installs, performance analysis/tuning, software design and development (Java based), lab installations/support, documentation and participating in consumer integration meetings.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office />
Successful candidate will have good communication skills, good attitude, be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker, problem-solver, and follow all Leidos ethical standards.
Successful candidate must be cognizant of and follow the normal software development process. He or she will be responsible for supporting Systems Engineering Requirement Reviews, developing the material for and holding software peer reviews and inspections, creating and informally testing the software, working with Test Engineers to develop Unit Test Plans, supporting the formal test of requirements, creating required documentation, packaging/scripting of installs and working issues found during the software development/integration process.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office />
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and within a team environment
- General IdAM domain knowledge and/or experience
- COTS integration knowledge and/or experience
- Oracle IdAM products (OID, OVD, OUD, OAM, OIF, OES)
- PKI authentication
- Java/J2EE development
- Atlassian suite: JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence