Leidos is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Database Analyst) in either Vicksburg MS, Hillsboro OR or Huntsville AL.
Role Description:Technical Subject Matter Expert for cyber security support in the area of software development and custom reporting of performance metrics and information security compliance. This position will be supporting the IonIA™ vulnerability management program by integrating various data feeds into the IonIA™ reporting database through application programming interfaces to provide automated vulnerability analysis and details necessary to direct risk management to achieve desired levels of residual risk.
• Maintain integration interfaces between enterprise IT management capabilities and IonIA
• Maintain all vulnerability and risk management compliance and detail reporting of IonIA
• Develop and maintain customizable reports as directed by the IA, SOC, and Engineering teams
• Develop custom API’s into IonIA from other enterprise cybersecurity designated platforms
• Maintain the IonIA SQL database and develop new tables as directed
• Develop and maintain custom cybersecurity status and performance metrics dashboards as directed
• Other cybersecurity software engineering development as directed
Ten (10) or more years’ of combined experience in the following areas:
1) SQL Server database, stored procedures, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and Reporting Services.
2) SharePoint 2010, SQL Server Analysis Services, Performance Point Services, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
3) SQL Server database creation including table, view, field, key, and index creation.
4) SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Agent, database structures, and stored procedure creation
5) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
6) Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred; Bachelor's degree in other major with years of experience and certification is acceptable.
Desired Certifications and Qualifications: Sec+, MCSAServer amp; Operating Systems / Software:
• Windows 2008/2012 Server, SharePoint 2010
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500