Leidos is seeking a Senior Network Access Control Engineer in either Vicksburg MS or Hillsboro OR.
Role Description:Technical Subject Matter Expert for cyber security in the area of configuration, management and policy implementation and enforcement of Forescout CounterACT Network Access Control (NAC). The engineer will monitor the NAC infrastructure across the enterprise to maintain optimal performance; analyze and troubleshoot policy enforcement failures; remediate error conditions; and integrate with other enterprise cybersecurity technologies.
• Implement and maintain NAC policies
• Operate and sustain the NAC infrastructure
• Create and publish reports for rogue devices, discovered devices, compliance, etc
• Coordinate and support other operations teams for NAC enforcement and configuration compliance
• Analyze reports and troubleshoot error conditions
• Integrate and maintain API’s with other cybersecurity technologies as directed
Ten (10) years cumulative experience in the following:
1) Experience in cyber security, Information Assurance/Information System Security Engineering
2) Experience with Forescout CounterACT Network Access Control
3) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
4) Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college in Computer Science/Information Technology, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Clearance: Must possess current/active Secret clearance
Desired Certifications and Skills: CISSP, CCNA, CCDA, CISA
• CounterACT appliances
• Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
• Dell Poweredge servers
Server amp; Operating Systems / Software:
• Windows 2008/2012 Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/Powershell Scripting, Windows 7/10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, CounterACT
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP500