Leidos seeks an Application Support Analyst to provide information technology support as part of our Tier 1 Customer Service team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and our work on the U.S. Army’s Financial Disclosure Management (FDM) software application. This position is temporary in nature (3-4 months), and will support a surge period system use. We are looking for excellent troubleshooting ability, problem solving and analytical skills. The individual in this position must have the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and courteous manner. It will be imperative for the person in this role to gain a quick and in-depth understanding of the applications and processes. Primary Responsibilities
The Application Support Analyst provides remote and site help desk support services as well as training to the user community, typically conducted virtually and over a teleconference line. This position will answer phone calls and emails from FDM users, enter and update trouble ticket information into the Government's ticketing system, provide Tier 1 application support, and route Tier 2+ issues according to the customer’s established procedures. Customer support also includes sending outage notification emails to the user community. If requested by the customer, this position may also conduct, , software application demonstrations to explain the intent and functionality of FDM to other parts of the DoD; and, support the Leidos software development team and the systems administration team in testing, requirements analysis, and application enhancement planning. Additionally, this individual will support the FDM project manager and the Government in collecting metrics on user support transactions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Log/resolve Tier 1 Help Desk contacts (calls, emails, voicemail) regarding:
- Administrative setup
- Error messages
- Listens and accurately records all problems in the support tracking system.
- Ability to communicate and present matters in an easy to understand way for customers.
- Promptly escalates unresolved issues to 2nd level support
- Promptly refer urgent issues to Help Desk Team Lead
- Monitor own open ticket log to ensure prompt resolution
- Utilize products in place (SharePoint, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence) to monitor problems and provide quick resolution.
- Work closely with Tier 2 and other project team members.
Preferred Qualifications Previous experience in a government support environment with web applications is preferred. External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of full-time professional experience required in an application support team.
- Possess Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of IT application support, Helpdesk or similar IT experience preferred.
- 3+ years of Customer Service support experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
- Good working knowledge of trouble ticketing software packages.
- Ability to attend initial training in our prime partner’s Princeton, NJ, corporate offices for 3-4 days at the beginning of employment period.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (7AM – 6PM)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.