Help the command visualize logical and physical connections relating to those mission areas by working closely with the architecture team and overlaying information gathered onto a geospatial display. Create and maintain a system for mapping network locations and critical nodes for the mission segments as well as interface with existing data sources from outside of the command. Identify, populate and utilize metadata to support analytics to determine critical mission dependencies, identify capability gaps, resulting in the documentation and depiction of the Theater key cyber terrain.
· Provide documentation on all solutions developed.
· Provide subject matter expertise as required at local USEUCOM meetings that address mission level architecture topics as they relate to geospatial displays.
· Create comprehensive and intuitive mappings of critical infrastructure for each of the major mission segments.
· Adapt existing USEUCOM artifacts to be used by other mapping systems (UDOP, MADSS, etc.)
· Develop models detailing stages of mission execution (e.g. phases of the operation, what are the critical aspects of the mission, data flows, decisions, stakeholder etc.).
· Identify critical USEUCOM and supporting operational business processes which play a critical role in Cyber Situational Awareness.
Travel will be necessary at times. This position is in Stuttgart Germany for the DISA GSM-O program.
· Current Top Secret Clearance
· Ability to obtain DoD TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years related experience (relevant experience may be subsitiuted in lieu of a degree)
· Experience with front-end development and visualization
· Working knowledge of the ArcGIS JS API
· Critical thinking – ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
· Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, and Project.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Capable of preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
· Ability to be a self-starter and work in a team environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
· European Theater experience.
· Experience with BMD, NC3, C2, AISR and/or Coalition Networks mission sets.
· Experience in a complex interdisciplinary environment supporting COCOM Operations to include design, development, production and operation of systems.
· Familiarity with IT networks to include circuits, trucks, nodes, servers, and satellite communications (SATCOM).
External Referral Eligible