Leidos Intelligence and Defense Group currently has openings for Full Performance Security Analysts to work in the Northern VA area. This is an opportunity to use your Federal level adjudicative skills and experience to provide adjudicative support according to Federal rules and regulations that encompass the security clearance process. Security Analysts assist in meeting the needs of customers throughout the Sponsor’s organization.
Full Performance Security Analysts shall be able to demonstrate successful performance of all the listed tasks and exceed the expectations of the Developmental Level.
• With minimal guidance for all but the most complex cases, organize and assess investigative file material against required coverage for all case types specific to the assigned program.
• When necessary, and based on case facts, partner with peers/SME to conduct personal interviews with Subjects to clarify facts, elicit new or additional information or to further investigate questions relevant to final adjudication.
• Effectively manage a varied case load of over 80 cases in parallel stages of processing, track cases throughout the processing stages to ensure investigative information is reviewed for relevance as it comes to completion.
• Prepare and provide the Statement of Reasons, investigative files, executive case summaries, and First Level Review recommendations.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
• B.A. in any discipline and 3 years’ experience or a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and five years relevant experience.
• Must possess demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a large, complex workload. Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information.
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports.
• Demonstrated experience with personnel security policies and practices. Ability to provide on-the-job training to new team members and colleagues.
• Experience working in an environment with compartmented programs.
• Prior adjudicative experience supporting Clearance Division.