Leidos Intelligence and Defense Group currently has openings for Senior Security Analysts to work in the Northern VA area. This is an opportunity to use your Federal level adjudicative skills and experience to provide adjudicative support according to Federal rules and regulations that encompass the security clearance process. Security Analysts assist in meeting the needs of customers throughout the Sponsor’s organization.
Senior Security Analysts shall demonstrate the ability to expertly apply ICD 704 and EO 12968 to cases ranging from non-issue to complex cases involving significant derogatory information, rarely requiring guidance from the Senior Case Manager. At this level, Security Analysts should be able to demonstrate successful performance of all listed tasks and consistently exceed the expectations of the Developmental and Full Performance Levels.
· Organize and assess investigative file material against required coverage for all case types specific to the assigned program.
· Take initiative to communicate and collaborate with other information providers and stakeholders to request follow up or expanded investigative actions.
· When necessary, and based on case facts, conduct personal interviews with Subjects to clarify facts, elicit new or additional information, or further investigate questions relevant to final adjudication.
· Independently prepare and deliver effective briefings on case facts with relevant processing and pertinent investigative results delivered in chronological order to tell the story, this will include complete file history of all prior adjudications when appropriate.
· Present case facts, analysis, recommendations to the Adjudications Board in the presence of Program Managers, Senior Case Managers, and peers from across Clearance Division. Similarly, brief case facts and conclusions to other Security officers and Agency officers, as directed.
· Effectively manage a varied case load of over 100 cases in parallel stages of processing, tracks cases throughout the processing stages to ensure investigative information is reviewed for relevance as it comes to completion.Ensure all new information generated throughout the adjudication process is scanned and/or electronically uploaded to the electronic file.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
• B.A. in related field of study and five years’ experience or a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and seven years’ experience.
• Broad experience performing adjudicative support.
• Expertise in eliciting information, articulating information, and documenting information in a well-organized manner.
• Advanced ability to lead team of security professionals encompassing multiple disciplines.
• Expertise with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD 704) regulations.