Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Principal Cybersecurity SME to support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership in cyber transformation activities. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD
Support transformation activities to include cloud, CDSP, JRSS/JIE, SIEM, Tool Capabilities, Operational Process Optimization, and others. Actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Lead working groups and follow project developments
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
- Establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret clearance
- Experience supporting Cyber Transformation Activities
- Active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI.
- Hold and maintain an active Top SecretSCI clearance
- Experience with Intelligence Driven Defense
- Experience supporting DISA
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions
-DoD 8570 Certification.
External Referral Eligible