Seeking a system administrator to support the desktop environment for a large operational organization. Primary responsibilities include designing desktop configurations, and providing hardware movement and installation support. Troubleshoot both workstation and server issues and manage all peripherals.
Must maintain documentation and document rack elevations as necessary.
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• 12+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
• Experience moving and managing hardware to include hardware administration: server racks and storage
• Experience managing user authentication and accesses
• Knowledge of IC system security standards and INFOSEC processes and boards
• Must have ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks
• Must have outstanding communication and customer service skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.