Leidos is a leader in fulfilling Intelligence Community counterterrorism requirements. We have an exciting opportunity for a CT Collections Strategist to act as the liaison between organizations. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area. Leidos specifically seeks experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside intelligence and military experts.
The CT Collection Strategist will collaborate with IC partners to develop all-source collection strategy assessments and posture statements. The CT Collection Strategist will also provide expertise on current and future collection capabilities (national and theater).
Candidates should have the ability to work independently on their assigned CT topic, develop appropriate project timelines, lead well-organized meetings and briefings, work collaboratively with IC partners, and possess creative problem solving skills. Candidates should also have experience writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time sensitive tasks and providing high-level briefings to a mature audience.
Subject Matter Expertise Requirements:
· Strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs.
· Experience with the IC and DoD.
· Demonstrated knowledge of IC MAP.
· Demonstrated experience in HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management.
· Current working knowledge of the various national, commercial and theater collectors and advantages of each collector for CT collection strategy development.
"External Referral Eligible"
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and 6+ years of related experience. Requires current TS SCI clearance with polygraph.