Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking talented Junior Software Engineers to mentor as they join our team in enhancing our live streaming video applications and services, which are in active use by our global customers.
- Design, develop, and debug mission critical software source code.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Research and integrate new technologies into our development and production systems.
- Work on the hardest open problems in live-streamed video.
- Minimum Education: BS in a technical field of study.
- 2 or more years of combined software engineering experience, including internships, course work, or hobby projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with a modern programming language.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Familiarity with at least one Relational Database Management System (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- Familiarity with NoSql databases (Apache Accumulo, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience with functional programming.
- QT and/or web graphical user interface development experience.
External Referral Eligible