Leidos is currently soliciting an experienced program manager for a large language services contract supporting a DOD customer in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- The Program Manager will work in a dynamic team environment.
- The PM will serve as senior contract representative on site and is responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and scope requirements.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as the main customer interface.
- Responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction by listening to and understanding customer expectations and concerns, and assure customer project is being executed effectively.
- Must currently possess TS/SCI. Candidate will be required to pass a polygraph and subject interview prior to starting on the project.
The primary responsibilities of the Program Manager are:
- Monitoring linguist performance and productivity
- Maintaining accountability of contract personnel
- Coordinate with the Government staff to identify the required contract staff required to complete the mission
- Provide a motivating environment
- Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into the program
- Maintain efficient personnel rosters
- Ensure all personnel supporting the program are up to date on training and credentials related to the mission
- Ensure all work performed on the contract meets the required standards and is in accordance with Government SOPs
- Coordinating and managing OCONUS temporary assignments
- Interfacing with government security and contracting personnel on behalf of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Ten (10) years of experience working on programs with increased responsibilities based on expertise and merit
- Five (5) plus years of experience in managing document and media exploitation operations
- Familiar with translation industry standards for language services and workflow.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a program or project of over 100 FTE
- Demonstrated experience managing a high performing team
- Effective communicator in both written and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing effective processes and solutions
- Ability to work with a wide range of management levels
- Experience with the Intelligence Community’s working environment and translation process.
- Experience with linguist task assignments amp; workflows.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player who is able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner (email, spoken, amp; reports).
- Ability to make sound decisions and handle stress, while meeting deadlines and performing in a high-paced environment.
- Past performance as a media examiner or translation workflow coordinator in support of DOD or IC customers.
- Familiarity with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) processes and specialized tools (i.e. FTK, EnCase, or similar).
- Experience reviewing task order requirements and generating complete and accurate Bases Of Estimate (BOEs)
- Previous work managing a language services contract
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with Leidos project management, budget, and staffing portals.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.