The Leidos Treasury Solutions amp; Development (TSD) Organization supports the Total Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS) contract vehicle which is used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for IT contractor support needs. TSD provides various levels of IT products and services including software development, operations and maintenance (O amp;M), project management office (PMO) support and network management. TSD employees of various levels and skills sets work across the US at various IRS facilities and Leidos offices.
Leidos is seeking a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Network Administrator to support Leidos’s contract with the IRS Network Management Control Center (NMCC) located at the New Carrollton Federal Building (NCFB) in Lanham MD. The WLAN Network Administrator will work with the LAN administration and engineering team to provide configuration and maintenance support of Cisco and Aruba wireless infrastructure. The Administrator must be able to work with little supervision in a highly dynamic and innovative work environment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance with a federal and state tax compliance check in order to be considered.
LeadGen<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Required Skills
• Engineering level experience with routers, switches amp; network configurations
• At least 2 years’ experience with Aruba wireless infrastructure
• Firm knowledge of Aruba Access point/authentication, and device management technologies and processes
• At least 5 years’ total network management experience
• Experience with Wireless LANs, Routers (Cisco - all models), Ethernet switches (Cisco and Nortel), Protocol analyzers, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, QOS, IPv4 and IPv6
• Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of tools including Office 2007 or newer
• Experience supporting a SOC/NOC environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or closely with other developers with minimal guidance
Required Education, Degrees, Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject
• Aruba Certified Solutions Professional (ACSP)
• Cisco CCNA Wireless certified
• All certifications must have number or copy of certificate
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.