Leidos has a great opportunity for a SharePoint Developer at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The candidate will be using standard scripting languages, must be able to code in Java, jquery or jscript as required to fully integrate the end product. Customer and colleague interaction on a daily basis is a must. Focus will be on security, integration of disparate data, coordination by geographically separated organizations and sustainability (standardization/documentation). Contractor must be able to interface directly with the primary customers; interpret desired intent into site requirements (document them as such); understand/help implement the Air Force's rules and limitations on approved internet use and software. Candidate will create complex workflows and implement technical solutions using SharePoint Designer 2013. Will also work with SharePoint Branding, Master Page customization, and SharePoint Templates.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably Computer Systems Management (additional work experience can be substituted for a degree).
- Must have DoD 8570 IAT level II certification (Security+).
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Proven ability in the utility of pertinent software applications
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience with developing and reviewing functional or technical design documents and business process maps
- Ability to translate, develop, and integrate complex business requirements into SharePoint solutions using Agile development
- Experience with Knowledge Management a strong plus
- MS certification in Web Development or SharePoint Applications a strong plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.