The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Unified Communications Specialist (UCS), contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The UCS will be responsible for providing UC solution support for a 1500+ site solution. The solution will support 100,000+ endpoints, with 75,000+ voicemail boxes, and scale to support 57,000 contact center agents and 25,000+ simultaneous logins.
The successful candidate will be required to help configure and implement low-level configuration required to support client and project management team on any and all UC solutions. He/she will work with the Unified Communications Architect to ensure efficient implementation of the UC design. In addition he/she shall provide day to day support to include moves, adds, changes, and deletes (MACDs); and, system monitoring and event responses as well as Tier 1 / Tier 2 engineering support. May be required to lead / train junior level UC administrators. Other UC support responsibilities will be required.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The successful candidates must have the below minimum skills and knowledge to meet the position requirements.
• Certification: CCNP Collaboration or CCNA Collaboration
• Experience implementing and supporting complex, national, FISMA compliant, converged voice, video, presence, instant message (IM), and conference / collaboration solutions. The solutions elements should include, but not be limited to the system design of Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence, Emergency Responder, and Contact Center solutions.
• Experience with cutting over UC solutions from old TDM solutions to include configuring trunks to establish communication between TDM and VoIP systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing and leading UC solutions to support 100,000+ endpoints.
• Experience independently configuring and rolling out multi-cluster UCM w/Session Management Edition solutions.
• Extensive, demonstrated experience configuring international dial plans and integrating dis-similar platforms through a multi-year transition.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with configuring CUC and unified messaging / active directory integration. Must include providing the client with guidance on what’s required to achieve successful integration.
• Demonstrated skill with integrating Cisco UC with non-Cisco solutions (e.g. Microsoft Skype for Business; Avaya voice gateways, etc).
• Experience implementing E911 solutions to include following state guidelines, and ELIN to ERL mappings.
• Experienced with building and integrating Cisco Contact Center Express and/or Contact Center Enterprise with UCM. Scripting strongly desired.
• Extensive experience configuring voice gateways for SIP, H323, and/or MGCP communication.
• Experience troubleshooting Tier 1 / Tier 2 related UC / LAN / WAN issues.
• Knowledgeable with configuring call admission control and optimal QoS components to meet client SLAs.
• Experience planning / provisioning SCCP / SIP phones for large scale implementations. Expert mastery of using UCM BAT/TAPS/Auto-Provisioning features.
• Extensive experience configuring VMWare vCenter / Hypervisor / VSphere clients.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.