The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Unified Communications Contact Center Expert (UCCE), contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The UCCE will be responsible for the design and implementation of an omni-channel contact center solution to deliver telephony, chat, video and fax capability. The solution will scale to support 57,000 contact center agents and 25,000+ simultaneous logins. The successful candidate will be required to work with the lead UC architect on integrating the UCCE with the overall UC Collaboration solution. Position will require ongoing life-cycle project engineering of the contact center solution; installation, configuration and integration with UCM; ongoing script design and implementation. Develop CTI Java applications to integrate with existing platforms. Design high availability solutions. Design and configure customized Agent Desktop / Supervisor Desktop Interfaces.
Provide high-level solution knowledge transfer and guidance to the entire UC team.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The successful candidates must have the below minimum skills and knowledge to meet the position requirements.
• Certification: CCIE Collaboration or CCNP Collaboration (mandatory); UCCED or UCCEIS (desired).
• Experience integrating UCCX/UCCE with third party ACD solutions (i.e. Avaya, Genband).
• Experience engineering complex, national, FISMA compliant, omni-channel contact center solutions using Cisco UCCX / UCCE / Cisco Voice Portal (CVP).
• Expert experience designing complex multi-language IVRs to route calls; interact with callers; and gather caller information.
• Demonstrated experience delivering telephony features that include full call routing control (e.g. time of day and day of week routing; routing by relative date/number plan area and/or routing by automatic number identification (ANI).
• Comprehensive experience designing inbound/outbound call flows (may include video).
• Expert skill in designing and implementing complex customized queues.
• Experience creating skill based call routing. Experience with configuring Expert Adviser.
• Experience with UCCE Mobile Agent Architecture.
• Must have extensive experience developing technical documents / diagrams / call flows.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.