Leidos is looking for an experienced Sr. Contracts Administrator to support various classified customers. The successful candidate will be required to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support.
Leidos is looking for an experienced contracts administrator to support a classified customer. The successful candidate will be required to administer standard and nonstandard contracts. Relative knowledge and understanding of customer processes and policy.
• Provides proposal and contractual administration for low to medium risk/complexity proposal and contract actions.
• Work is performed under general direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
• Complete understanding and application of contract principles, concepts, practices and standards. Full knowledge of industry and company practices.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and company policies.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 8 or more years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 6 or more years of prior relevant experience. General experience in Contract Administration may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time amp; Material (T amp;M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
The Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, prepare compliant and complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’s interests during negotiations and contract administration.
Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
Local travel required.
Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance