The Leidos' Proposal Development Center (PDC) provides highly-skilled people, facilities, and resources to support more than $10B in annual proposal submissions. We are seeking a highly-qualified, Senior Manager able to lead our Proposal Systems Group PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide day to day leadership to our Proposal Enablement Tools (CRM, Content Management, Collaboration)
• Own the strategic roadmap of our Proposal Systems and Tools
• Manage and Lead a small team of IT-Program Managers through goal setting, performance tracking, mentoring, career progression, and positioning the team for long-term success.
• Provide strategic vision for growing our Proposal Content, Collaboration and CRM tools
• Requires judicious escalation of operational issues to the Leidos Leadership team
• Regularly liaise with Capture Operations and customer stakeholders throughout the Leidos community
• This position reports directly to the Proposal Operations Leader.
• This position will require the ability to train new users when needed and troubleshoot issues.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• 12+years of direct proposal-related experience; Government Contracting experience required
• The selected candidate must possess 3+ years of demonstrated direct supervisory experience
• Ability to manage operations and people effectively in a complex, dynamic environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• CRM Systems knowledge preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.