Description:Provide subject matter expertise for the NISC III program's FAA Systems Operations Security Division as a Program and Management Analyst.
Employee must provide specialized support to air navigation services related to the FAA National Airspace system’s (NAS) emergency operations programs and National Defense Program (NDP).
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting crisis response, continuity, contingency, and exercise activities.
Specific activities for the candidates will be to support the FAA Air Traffic Organization (ATO) emergency operations program and NDP.
Employee will serve as a team member for the ATO National Headquarters Crisis Response and Emergency Operations Center in Washington, DC.
Employee will assist in drafting Security policies and procedures on NAS Crisis Management and track the deployment of personnel for crisis response activities.
Employee will support on a 24/7 basis the ATO Incident Response Management Center (AIRMAC) when activated at FAA Headquarters.
Logs of all crisis response activities are to be maintained.
Employee will also perform the following:
- Automation Services evaluations.
- Provide program management for the Automation processes and obtain Federal approval as appropriate.
- Generate forms to track requests for multiple systems and maintain a database of fulfilled/pending requests.
Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
- Provide support for the governance and development of strategy for FAA security.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experienced professional with the ability to write FAA procedures and have previous knowledge to make recommendations for procedures.
- Top Secret clearance required.
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of FAA Special Operations and Procedures preferred..
- Background with Military Special Operations Procedures, FAA Special Interests flights, and FAA document processes
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.