The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is looking for a seasoned Cyber Systems architect/systems engineer to support the DISA Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) program. In this role, you will lead a small group of systems engineers and work closely with the customer’s system engineering team. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing expertise in cutting edge technologies and capabilities in networking and security.
- Assisting in requirements development, traceability and capabilities road mapping
- Providing expertise and recommendations with cost effective solutions in developing and implementing network operations to ensure efficiencies gained on total cost of ownership
- Assessing and validating existing JRSS capabilities and assisting in the architecture and planning for future iterations of JRSS.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE
Requires a BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Software Integration
- CNDSP security architecture amp; tools (firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc)
- WAN / LAN Networking Architecture (MPLS, VRF, S2S VPN, etc)
Additionally, qualified candidates will have:
- Knowledge of large scale network operations
- Experience with developing network architecture strategies and roadmaps
- Experience with developing implementation plans and gaining customer stakeholder approvals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of the JRSS equipment and technology
- Knowledge of DISA OSS architecture
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.