INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Understanding of Theatre DCGS architectures standardize and Theater Intelligence Brigades to increase support to Regionally Aligned Forces, Oracle Database engineer and JAVA developer with extensive experience working with the DCGS-A Analytical Framework (DAF), including but not limited to: Army Battle Command System (ABCS) Interoperability, unstructured data ingests, DCGS Integrated Backbone (DIB), Common Message Format (CMF) exchange, Geospatial meta-tagging and analytical visualization tools.
• Knowledge of basic fielding, implementation, and maintenance of DCGS-A Workstation Server Suites (WSS), Intelligence Fusion Servers (IFS), and Portable Multi-Function Workstation (P-MFWS).
• ESX Server/RAID/SYSCON configuration.
• Configure, operate, Postclone, and troubleshoot virtual servers.
• Configure and troubleshoot directory services, geospatial, message database, oracle database, web services, and imagery services applications.
• Understanding of interrelated architecture of servers to troubleshoot analyst's reported issues.
• Configure and troubleshoot networking including VLANs
• Configure and operate VMware Image and configure BALs
• Install technical bulletins and IAVAs.
• Familiarization with HPE Equipment.
•BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
•Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
•Ability to meet all privileged user requirements per AR 25-1, 25-2 and DOD policy 8570.
•Operational understanding of the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB).
•Proficient in DCGS-A software applications including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree and Google Earth.
•An Army tour as an MOS 35F (All Source Analyst) DCGS-A All Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A.
•Working knowledge of the DCGS-A Enterprise.
•Ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems and work through technical challenges as they apply to intelligence requirements.
External Referral Eligible