The NISC III Training Group (NTG) is looking for an eLearning Developer to support Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) organizations in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of eLearning and mLearning training solutions.
The position will entail development of multimedia training applications for synchronous and asynchronous delivery for a distributed learning environment.
Interface with instructional systems designers, course mentors, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders, on the customer side and internally, and perform the actual detailed development of courseware, as well as product testing, review and maintenance.Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires BS degree and 5 – 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 – 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of best practices and in-depth understanding of eLearning technology issues.
- Must have expertise in designing and maintaining eLearning courseware in rapid development suites such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and Lectora Inspire.
- Must be familiar with a range of educational technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service teaching and learning.
- Must have experience with SCORM and Section 508 requirements, and technical specifications for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.