The CSS Technical Expert will be responsible for the working with the CSS CTO to develop Cyber amp; SIGINT differentiators for ongoing programs and new opportunity captures, into deployable solutions for our customers.
• Partner and collaborate with CSS leadership, CSS Capture Managers and Solution Architects, and CSS technical teams to understand strategies and objectives.
• Provide subject matter expertise on cyber efforts to new projects, initiatives and Capture opportunities.
• Research technology trends, align with technology vendors/partners to pilot projects, and strive to move Leidos to the forefront of innovation as a thought leader in the industry.
• Provide leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions and white papers design to meet our customers’ current mission needs within existing programs, as well as new Opportunities.
• Manage technology innovation projects through all milestones from early concept through handover to development, ensuring timely completion of all innovation deliverables.
• Responsible for planning activities including identification of objectives, scope, resources, budget, schedule and reporting progress against objectives.
• Develop standard operating procedures for technology development and the transfer, and transition of prototype capabilities.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all research and development projects have known, quantified benefits for our customer
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of management
• Analyze information, understand implications, and effectively propose solutions
• Broad technical knowledge across a variety of defensive and offensive cyber disciplines
• Highly developed consultative, facilitative and project management skills
• Strong business acumen and understanding of financial management
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate with internal and customer stakeholders
• Handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Excellent management and leadership skills
• Willingness to lead as well as be hands-on with project deliverables
• Must hold or be able to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI with polygraph